Welcome to the blog of a teen and her life with 9 dogs!
These ramblings are best read with a hot cuppa' coffee in your hand and warm slippers on your feet.


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just A Sunny Day At The Beach...

The past couple of days have been sunny and warm which prompted a couple of trips to the beach. Ellie, my German Shepherd, came along with me and my friend brought along her Australian Shepherd named Fritz. 


Ellie and Fritz had a blast! Ellie is practicing her ninja skills in the first pic! lol
"HIYA!"

 Ellie: "Imma slap your face!"

"OMG" 



I practiced taking some action shots with Ellie. My friend is throwing a stick out into the water for her.


It's super dog! 




Then I did some posed shots with Ellie practicing her "Stay". 




In this pic I told Ellie to sit and she ended up in this wonky position. Then she got distracted by something in the sand. lol 

1 comment: