Welcome to the blog of a teen and her life with 9 dogs!
These ramblings are best read with a hot cuppa' coffee in your hand and warm slippers on your feet.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"They're off and running!"

Well, we're not quite off and running yet BUT, we know when and where we will be running!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the 2012 race schedule has been decided! You can find it to the right of this page and on my website here.

We're excited to be able to welcome back the Mackinaw Mush! The race wasn't able to run the past two years due to lack of snow and other complications.
I'm pretty excited to be able to run the Mackinaw Mush for the first time this year--after all, it's the race that dragged me into this lovely addiction! I grew up spectating the race every year and I even ran in the little kiddie race with one dog when I was little. Then I was bit by the bug when I was 11 and the rest, as they say, is history!

We're waiting on the snow to fly now. Hopefully it won't be long!


~Peace, Love, Sled Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment